Because I am leaving Milan in two days I had to finish all the food I have left in the fridge. My lunch today was the result. I made avocado corn salad, extremely easy but some people asked for the recipe so here it is. I didn’t really measured it when I made it so this are mostly guesses afterwards but I think I am pretty close.
- 1 ripe advocado
- 80 gram sweet corn
- About 2 tablespoons chickpeas
- About 2 tablespoons borlotti beans (or kidney beans will do also)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- ½ tablespoon lemonjuice
- About 1 ½ tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Some mixed types of lettuce
- Some pepper and a pinch of salt
Just mix everything, put it on a plate and enjoy!