When the sun is out, I always feel like eating ice cream. Yesterday was one of these days. It is far from hot outside but in Milan was it slowly starting to look like spring. So I decided to make some peanut butter frozen banana. It’s really easy and it sure solves your sweet ice cream cravings.
- 1 banana
- About 1 or 1,5 tablespoon peanut butter
- Slice your banana into slices from about 0,5 cm thick
- Spread half of the slices with a bit peanut butter and top them with the other half
- Now put them in the freezer for about 1,5 / 2 hours
- Get them out and wait about 5 min until they get soft (letting them in the freezer longer or even overnight is fine too, you just have to wait a bit longer after getting them out)
If you feel more like eating actual smooth “ice cream” frozen banana is also perfect to blend. But since there is no blender in the model apartment kitchen here in Milan I’ll post that recipe someday when I’m back home!