If you are looking for an easy pancake recipe, stop looking. I promise you it won’t get easier than this one. You just need two ingredients and they are made in a couple minutes. They have only all natural ingredients and are gluten free, dairy free and really low in calories. I’ve got the original recipe from blogilates. The only thing is that I felt less full than with normal pancakes after eating them but that’s just because there are no other carbs like oatmeal or flour added. But because they are low in carbs they are also good for snacks later during the day or even as dessert. I’ll post my other “real pancake” recipes later this week but for now these are sure worth a try!
- One ripe banana (the riper, the sweeter, the better)
- 2 whole eggs or 3 eggwhites
- 1 / 1 ½ tablespoon cinnamon (optional)
- Mash the banana (easiest with a fork)
- Add the eggs and cinnamon if you like
- Mix it well
- Put a little bit oil (or whatever you want to use to not make them stick) in a pan and put on medium heat
- Put a bit batter in the pan and fry for about 20 / 30 seconds and than flip
- Put them on a plate and enjoy!
I had them with layers of (from bottom till top) hot mixed berries (just put them in the microwave for about 1 min), Greek yogurt, some fresh berries, strawberry quark and topped with some more berries.