If you’re not really advanced at making pancakes yet you should probably scroll down a bit first, this one takes a bit more practice. But for the ones who tried different types of pancakes already, this one is definitely worth a try!
- 1,5 dl instant or quick oats (oat flour, whole-wheat flour or another type of healthy flour will work good too)
- 0,5 dl milk (you can use whatever milk you like I normally use low fat or soya)
- 2 egg whites
- 1,5 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 apple
- Mix all ingredients together until you’ve got a smooth dough
- Slice your Apple in slices from about ½ / 1 cm thick and
- Cover the slices with the pancake dough by dipping them in (just throw them in the bowl with dough and flip them over, if the dough doesn’t stick enough you could put some more on the slices with a spoon)
- Put some oil (or whatever you want to use to not make them stick) in a pan and put on medium heat
- Put the dough covered apple slices in the pan and fry like normal pancakes.
- I used a pretty big apple so I had some slices left when the dough was finished so I covered them with some more cinnamon and fried them so I had some baked apple on the side
- Put them on a plate with some yogurt and enjoy!
I layered them with a mix of normal low fat yogurt, some cottage cheese, cinnamon and a bit peanut butter and I had some chopped dates with the apple slices on the side.