Ingredients (makes 2 small cakes):
- 1 egg white
- 0,75 dl quick or instant oats
- 1/2 banana (or if it’s a small one like mine, ¾ . I used the rest to top them)
- A handful of blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- A handful of raisins (optional)
- Mash the banana (easiest with a fork)
- Mix the egg, oats, banana and raisins to a smooth dough
- Put the dough in 2 cupcake tins (or 1 big one)
- Top them with the blueberries and left over banana (make sure you don’t fill them until the top, there needs to be some space left because the cakes will raise)
- Put them in the microwave for about 2 minutes
- Wait about one minute and get them out the tins
Before and after microwave
This morning I had them with cinnamon pancakes, warm apple, some warm blueberries and greek yogurt. Click here for the recipe.
I had them with layers of (from bottom will top) hot berries (just put them in the microwave for 1 minute), greek yogurt, banana slices, strawberry quark, some freshberries, more greek yogurt and more berries and het rest of the banana.