Healthy pancakes with endless variations. Without the cinnamon is this my basic pancake recipe. You can add whatever flavor or fruit you like. Today I had the cinnamon pancakes with hot apple, hot blue berries and Greek yogurt.
For the pancakes (makes about 4 small pancakes, breakfast for 1)
- 1,5 dl instant or quick oats
- 0,5 dl milk (you can use whatever milk you like I normally use low fat or soya)
- 2 eggwhites
- 1,5 tablespoon cinnamon
I added today:
- A hand full of (frozen) blueberries
- 1 apple
- Some greek yogurt ( I used Total 0%)
- Some more cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together until you’ve got a smooth dough
- Put some oil (or whatever you want to use to not make them stick) in a pan, put on medium heat and make little pancakes with a big spoon
- When there are little bubbles on the top of the pancakes, flip them
- Fry them until they are gold brown
For the toppings:
- Slice the apple in 8 pieces and sprinkle them with cinnamon
- But the blueberries in a little tray and put them together with the apple in the microwave for about 2 min
- Meanwhile you can put the pancakes and yogurt on a plate
- Add the fruit and enjoy!
Today I made breakfast for my mom and me so we both had half of the pancakes and a banana cake with it, the recipe of the cake one will be my next post! Click here to see the cake recipe.
Other variations of the cinnamon oat pancakes:
With apple, cinnamon greek yogurt, apple and raisins and with greek yogurt and hot strawberries.