- 1 egg white
- 0,75 dl milk (you can use whatever milk you like, I used soya)
- 0,75 dl whole-wheat flour (oatflour, almond flour or another type of healthy flour will work too)
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- A pinch o salt
- Hand full of raisins
- 1 apple
- Some chopped walnuts (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 185 C
- Mix the egg, milk and flour to a smooth dough
- Add the cinnamon, salt, raisins and walnuts
- Chop ¾ of the apple and put it all together in a oven tray. It’s best to put a little bit of oil (or whatever you want to use) in the tray first so it won’t stick
- Slice the rest of the apple and put it on top
- Put it in the oven for about 10 min
- Put in on a plate with some yogurt and enjoy!
I had it with Greek yogurt, more raisins and some grapes.