First blogpost from Istanbul! I arrived here yesterday and had my fist day full of castings today. When I came home I just wanted to make a quick easy dinner so I tried something new. A part of my dinner was this easy vegetable cake. I just made up the recipe myself and this was the first try but it turned out pretty good! I didn’t have so much in my fridge yet but you can use all kind of vegetables. I’m sure especially spinach and/or grated carrots will be good in it too. But this is what I did tonight:
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Turkish yogurt (Greek yogurt will be about the same)
- 3 big tablespoons corn
- 1 tomato
- 2 tablespoons quick oats
- 1 slice of thin sliced ham cut in little pieces (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chiaseeds (optional)
- Some salt, pepper and mixed spices
- Mix all ingredients together
- Put in the microwave for about 8-10 min
- Let it cool down for about 2 min and put in on a plate.
- Yep, easy as that, that’s it. Enjoy!