Because there is no oven in my model apartment in Istanbul I came up with a microwave version of my clean chocolate cake. The texture is different but I think just as good and it’s really easy and quick to make.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons yogurt (I use Greek or Turkish yogurt)
- 1 dl oats
- 3 tablespoons pure cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut (optional)
- some raisins (optional)
- some chopped walnuts (optional)
- Mash the banana (my banana was pretty big so I used 3/4 and had the rest on the side) and mix it with all the other ingredients
- Put it in the microwave for about 8-10 min (make sure there is about 1 or 2 cm left for the cake to rise)
Before and after microwave
- Let it cool down for about 2 min and put it upside down on a plate
- Can it be easier? Enjoy!
I topped it with some hot strawberries and had Turkish yogurt on the side.