“When want to lose weight or you’re just eating healthy, you can’t have pizza or chocolate.” That’s what most people think, but you know what? I had them both, together.. for breakfast! And yes, it was all healthy and clean. So nope, it’s not true at all. You just have to do it the right way. Almost all “unhealthy” are not hard to make healthy, for example : chocolate cake, apple pie, and cupcakes (click for recipes). And so is pizza. Normal pizza you have for dinner isn’t hard to make yourself in a healthy way as well. I don’t have one on my blog right now, but Google has a lot. Maybe I’ll come up with one too one day. For now I have something at least just as good for you.. a sweet chocolate pizza you can have for breakfast. Easy to make, and all clean and healthy.
- 1 medium ripe banana (the riper, the sweeter, the better)
- 3 tablespoons of whole wheat flour (oat flour or another type of healthy flour is fine too)
- 3 tablespoons of milk (I used soya)
- 1 table spoon of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of pure cacao powder
- Preheat the oven to 170 C
- Mash the banana (I left a couple slices aside for the topping)
- Mix it with all other ingredients
- Put a bit oil (or whatever you want to use to not make it stick) in an oven tray and put the dough in it. Shape it to a thin round.
- Put in the oven for about 7-11 min (until everything is solid and the edges look a bit crispy, because it’s really thin it can burn easily so pay attention the last couple minutes)
- Get it out and let it cool down for a couple minutes
- Put in on a plate, top it with whatever you feel like and enjoy!
I topped it with a mix of cottage cheese and yogurt, banana, raisins, and hot raspberries and blueberries.