An all clean, healthy chocolate sauce you can top basically everything with without any guilt. A simple bowl of oatmeal, muffins, cake, yogurt, fruit, pancakes or you can eat it just by itself. This recipe makes enough to top two servings (I had it all at once though).
- About 15 cherries (I used canned ones but I guess fresh ones will work too)
- 1,5 tablespoon of Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of pure cocoa powder
- Just put all ingredients together in blender
- Put in on whatever you like and enjoy!
I put it on my cherries coconut muffins, click here for the recipe.