This is pretty much the same recipe as this one, my chocolate breakfast pizza, just with a different twist.
- 1 medium ripe banana (the riper, the sweeter, the better)
- 3 tablespoons of whole wheat flour (oat flour or another type of healthy flour is fine too)
- 3 tablespoons of milk (I used soya)
- 1 table spoon of yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of grated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 170 C
- Mash the banana (I left a couple slices aside for the topping)
- Mix it with all other ingredients
- Put a bit oil (or whatever you want to use to not make it stick) in an oven tray and put the dough in it. Shape it to a thin round.
- Put in the oven for about 7-11 min (until everything is solid and the edges look a bit crispy, because it’s really thin it can burn easily so pay attention the last couple minutes)
- Get it out and let it cool down for a couple minutes
- Put in on a plate, top it with whatever you feel like and enjoy!
I topped it with yogurt, pear slices, banana, a thick raspberry coconut smoothie, some hot raspberries and raisins.