- 0,75 dl whole wheat flour (oatflour or another type of healthy flour will for too)
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk (I used soya)
- ½ banana
- 2 tablespoons of blended spinach
- Blend the spinach after washing it (or cut it in really small pieces)
- Mash the banana and mix it with the spinach and all other ingredients to a smooth dough
- Put some oil (or whatever you want to use to not make them stick) in a pan and fry them until they are greenish gold brown on both sides
- Top them with yogurt or whatever you like and enjoy!
I used the other half of my banana to make a healthy chocolate sauce (click here for the recipe) and layered them with natural yogurt and I had a mix of cottage cheese, yogurt, oats, chiaseeds and raisins.