- 2 eggwhites
- 4 tablespoons whole wheat flour (oat flour or another type of healthy flour is fine too)
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix all ingredients to a smooth dough
- Put a bit oil (or whatever you want to use to not make it stick) in a pan
- Put about 1/2 or 1/3 at once in the pan and move the pan until the dough is evenly divided in the pan
- Flip directly when possible and fry both sides until they are light brown
- Top or fill with whatever you like and enjoy!
I filled these with strawberry yogurt and fresh strawberry and a mix of mashed banana, some peanutbutter and yogurt.